Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 9

FAQ-sheet; Educational Psychology 100% online class

Question 1)    I can't get into the online web page. How do I join the class.

Ans :          Please contact the Contact Online Services ExtensionOnline@edu (xxx) xxx-xxxx They will assist you with formatting your software and settings on your computer. This usually takes a week, so what I can do, is e-mail you a link to my first weeks lectures and assignments.

Question 2)   I don't have the text book yet and do I have to read all of the first chapter? 

Ans:          Many students do not receive the text book until the second week. You can start by reading the notes, watching the videos and developing your ideas through research on the first weeks topic. Once you receive the text you should try to read as much as you can of the first chapter. The text has interesting information and goes into depth on each topic.

Question 3) How do I contact you other than e-mail or through the web page.

Ans:           you can text me through google hangouts or google plus.

Question 4) How do we meet online.

Ans        4) we connect through google hangouts. By the end of the first week I will be giving optional meeting times, you can pick any of the meeting times and connect through google hangouts, it uses video and voice. We can also set up a group meeting.

Question 5) I learn best through lectures and am having trouble with all of the reading.

Ans        5) You can watch the videos available to you. They are directly related to each chapter and it's topics. Once you have done that join us for a face to face hangout session, and we can discuss the topics. 


Question 6) where do I find the videos and the research


Ans 6)  Go to the left column and you will find resources. Click on it and the the web links will be on the right side.

Question 7)  How do I know when to hand things in?

Ans 7) Look at the syllabus the schedule is on their,  I also post due dates and meetings on the Calendar. Please check the calendar on a regular basis.







No comments:

Post a Comment