Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 13

My final project is going to be my overall plan on developing a hybrid class for pre-algebra.

As far as PLN- The videos cover a broad topic on bringing together multimedia and multiple ways to connect with other and then incorporate this into, teaching and learning.

Twitter for me has not been a good form of communication or a way in which I have networked. I usually have friends who are also on facebook and I hardly ever tweet.

As far as networking I mostly use facebook, google plus and linked in. Their are several groups who have educational discussions. Groups such as AET association of educational therapists comment on these platforms.

using web sights to learn from and articles written by other people in our field has also been a good source for my PLN.

I would like to add a way to communicate in the classroom other than raising a hand to ask a question. Maybe tweeting (although it is not anonymous enough for the students I teach. It would be better if they could text me questions without others seeing them.

My PLN is not only limited to my work, but also to many other topics I am interested in.

Over all the PLN is an excellent way to connect with people who work with us and people outside of our people.

No comments:

Post a Comment