Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 14

Week 14: Creating Class Elements Part 1: Images and screenshots (Feb 9-15) 

Images are my favorite aspect of helping students understand what I am teaching them. Since I work as an educational therapist, I first find what is a students strength and what are the weaknesses. For students who remember what they see, but do not create their own images I use Quizlet.
This is my solution:



It does not work well with all kids, especially one with visual processing issues. But it does help kids who don't form their own visual images, yet remember and understand what they see.
The web sight gives students the possibility to study flash cards or play a matching game and a racing game with the cards. The person who builds the cards can add images and audio.



No comments:

Post a Comment